Friday, March 20, 2009

I "Heart" Widgets and Tweet 8 Ball Express!

Tired of loging in to 8bx.com throughout the day and not seeing the stats update when you want them? Or logging in, seeing them and thinking "OH MAN! How long has this been up?"

Since I love Widgets and know that, as we near the end of the session, what team is in what place is very important. So, I've added a Twitter Widget and will be "Tweet"ing instant updates for Charlotte teams as I enter the stats each day. They will appear in my blog sidebar above the hit counter to the RIGHT. ----> Check them out!

As much as I would love to do this all session, I'm going to try just limiting it to these last few weeks and playoffs.

Let me know what you think. TMI? NEI? ABCDEFG?

1 comment:

Brian Gregor said...

this is a great addition, Dawn!

thanks!