Tuesday, April 7, 2009

League Appreciation Nights

  • I was passed a flyer by "The Creek"'s manager, Trish Gunn, on Monday that she wanted me to share with current 8 Ball Express members. It's for those that already play out of "The Creek" or people that are looking to play out of a host location this summer that offers Fun, Food and Friends. I told her I would post it on my blog. Here it is:
    April 20th @ 7pm - League Appreciation Night
    All Current Creek League Players or Those Interested For Summer Play at The Creek
    Free Pizza, Food & Friends... Come and Join Us At The Creek (704-844-6004)!

  • Also just heard The Green Room, Pineville, NC is having an 8 Ball Express appreciation night for their current players and potential members. Will find out the details....

No comments: