The End of Session meetings are coming up. Reasons to make sure you and your team mates make it out:
- This is where you get your playoff score sheets.
- Get information about what to expect in the playoffs, format wise, if you've never been to them. Get information on when and where the next End of Sesion Championship will be.
- Get a voice in discussions about any upcoming changes we may be thinking about. At past meetings the discussions were begun about offering the $10k cash prize (league voted yes), sending twice the teams to the End of Session tournament (league voted no), etc.
- Free giveaways (free memberships, t-shirts, zippos, etc) for answering rules questions. (FYI - This is really to help EDUCATE everyone about commonly asked questions we get.)
- Ask questions that you may have and get instant and direct answers. Anything - rule questions, prize and trophy info, tournament information, what ever you've been wanting to know but hadn't got around to emailing or calling the office about.
- If your team is not in 1st-3rd place after playing week 14, you can't be in the wildcard draw without a team membe/r present.
- Catch up with people you may have played with or against in previous sessions. Visit, socialize, keep in touch! Helps with recruiting for your own team next session or pass the word around if you want to join a team. In this world of blogging, tweeting, posting online, face to face interaction still gets the best results in my opinion.
- Check out the competition. If your team makes it through the playoffs you may just end up playing someone at your meeting at the End of Session Championship, depending on location.
- Chat directly with the League founder, Kim, to voice your opinions, suggestions and thoughts. And watch out....she's a hugger! :)
So, see you, my Charlotte members, at The Creek Lounge, 9007 Monroe Rd, Charlotte, NC 8/9/09 at 3pm.