Saturday, November 1, 2008

Random Thoughts from the Pool League

All I can do is shake my head, roll my eyes and laugh to myself. Wouldn't you? What an interesting bunch of people I get to work around.

Reason for joining a pool league - "Going out to play on a team sounds a whole lot better than I'm going out to get drunk tonight."

Trying to get a handicap lowered - "She's not a 5, she's maybe a strong 4. (10 minutes into the conversation) Well, actually, heck, she's barley even a 3. She ought to be a 2."

Suggestion for a new patch - "8 Ball Express should offer a patch called - I RACKED THE BALLS THAT GAVE SOME ONE AN 8 ON THE BREAK."

Different viewpoints on League night fun - "I just don't understand those teams that just go out to drink and have fun on League night. What a waste of money."

Strategies- "I just need a low ranking player with big boobs. We'd be unstoppable then!"

No comments: