Monday, February 23, 2009

Here I Am!

I met someone last night for the, I'd say, 3rd or 4th time. While I remembered him, he couldn't seem to place me with working for 8 Ball Express.
Since I've had the same job/route for the past few years and work all the tournaments and Charlotte meetings, I know I've met many members but realize it hasn't been every member and maybe I've met you only once.
I guess I don't have a memorable face or maybe I just take for granted that people would recognize me out in public, so in hindsight, I'm posting my photo here and reintroducing myself. That way, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to approach me if I don't approach you!

Dawn Reid, 8 Ball Express Charlotte Area Administrator w/Kate

I know I am terrible with names, so forgive me if I don't recall yours off the top of my head, but I can for the most part remember faces and which team and location you play with.

No comments: